Thursday 20 February 2014

Lush - Toothy Tabs, Chou Chou... I Love You (solid toothpaste)


Lush toothy tabs are solid toothpaste; the one I have chose to try first is Chou Chou...I Love You, 
Which is a rose flavored.

How to: First you have to chew the small "tab" and then just brush like normal toothpaste! 
Simple as that!




I can honestly say I am so impressed by this product! 
My teeth feel amazingly clean and my breath smells beautiful, like roses! 
I expected them to not froth up like normal toothpastes, but surprisingly they did. 
After 4 hours, my teeth still feel clean and fresh and I can still smell the rose essence on my breath, which I normally don't get from regular toothpaste. 

After watching Dental Trial of Toothy TabsI am sold!

To know that they are as beneficial to my mouths health as regular toothpaste, just makes them appeal to me more!
The only issue I found was the first bite was a bit salty and unusual but as soon as I got past that, I can honestly say it’s the first time I actually enjoyed brushing my teeth! 
For £2 a box, I will be saving money in comparison to buying name brand tubes of toothpaste! 
I will also be helping the environment with the recyclable packaging.

I personally don’t really like Mint, so having so many options of different flavors is such a nice change,
The only thing I would say is; all they need to do now is create a mouthwash/ chewing gum of the same flavors to continue the theme, and others like me, who are not a big fan of mint, will buy them! 

I am going to give this product!


5 out of 5, I enjoyed it that much! 

I hope if you try them, you enjoy them as much as me! 

Lots of love, As always

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment